Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing #2 Lifelong Learner

The habit I found the easiest was accepting responsiblity for my own learning. I consider myself a pretty responsible person. I become very tense when I feel as if I have let someone close to me down. Getting over mistakes I make (which is frequently) is hard to let go at times.
However, the habit I found the hardest was allowing myself enough time to play. I guess I allow my responsiblities to sometimes overshadow the need to relax. During the last few months, finding time to enjoy leisure activities has almost been impossible. Not only am I a full-time wife, mom, and student at UNT, I am also transitioning into the career of library services.

June 22, 2008 8:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites