Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thing #23 Summarize Your Thoughts About This Program

I finished a little late, but I'm glad I stuck with it. This has been a very worthwhile professional development opportunity. Below are my responses to the follow-up questions.

1. By far, my favorite experience was Thing #21 - creating the podcast. I wasn't aware that I had the capability of creating a podcast from home. I plan to send online videos to my family far away as a way to keep in touch with each other.

2. This program has assisted me in numerous ways. Most important, I feel that I'm somewhat up to speed on these new technologies that seemed so impossible to learn. I want to take what I now have learned and pass it on to my family (husband, children, etc.) I hope I will still be able to access the Library 2 Play site later one.

3. Again, I'm very pleased with the amount of Web 2.0 skills that I learned and will be immediately able to incorporate into both my personal and professional life.

4. I'm unable to think of any suggestions to improve the program at this time. Perhaps it would have been neat to have completed the program with a group of people instead of alone. I know I kept bothering my husband to join me with several activities.

5. If you offer another program like this, please contact me. I would love to participate.

6. COOL!

THANKS LIBRARY 2 PLAY. I HAD FUN!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites