Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #17 Rollyo

I've always wandered if there was a simple way to save some of my frequent searches other than bookmarking it. Now look what has come along, Rollyo! I think this is a fantastic timesaver.

Of course, I'm thinking that this will be a great electronic resource to aid students with their web searches. Finally, a way to avoid all those useless sites that take up too much of our valuable time. Below I have included a link to a searchrool I created titled "Reference Aids." I decided to create this searchroll to aid my children with their homework next year.

My "Reference Aids" searchroll: http://rollyo.com/michellemoore123/reference_aids/

Hope you like it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites