Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thing #13 Tagging and Discover Del.icio.us

Unique! I like it! I must admit though, I did have some trouble understanding how I ended up working on Internet Explorer when I regularly access the internet through AT&T Yahoo! Although I was able to place the bookmark icons onto my Internet Explorer toolbar, when I signed onto the internet the next time, they are not visible. That's because I'm using Yahoo!

If this sounds confusing, it is to me. I have some kinks to work through. If anyone can give me some insight, please feel free to do so.

Once I solve my dilemma, I see great potential for this social bookmarking site. It's like creating your own unique database that you and others can access from various sources. What a wonderful tool for anybody that's tired of editing their bookmarks from the toolbar once the list has become too lengthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites