Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thing #14 Technorati and How Tags Work

Technorati still seems a bit complicated, but worth the challenge. When I conducted a keyword search of "School Library Learning 2.0", the various results appeared different to me. The popular blog, searches and tags link allowed me to view the most popular blogs, music, searches, etc. accessed via the web. And HOORAY!; School Library Learning 2.o was listed in the top 10 searches.

I envision Technorati assisting me with tagging and organizing my web information proficiently. I may also go back an add its RSS feed to my reader. Tagging appears like it's going to become more important as a tool for organizing web data as the world wide web itself continues to gro rapidly.

I did register and claimed my blog; a link has been added to the bottom of my blog so others can add my blog their Technorati favorites - wouldn't that be wonderful! I also tried to add the Technorati bookmark to my toolbar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites