Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #18 Online Productivity Tools

I know that I've said this before, but "I didn't know these tools existed." And their free! I have friends and coworkers who have not purchased wordprocessing, spreadsheet software due to the cost. I can't wait to pass this information on to them.

I chose to play around with Google Docs since I already have an account with Google (thanks to Library 2 Play). The features do not seem as extensive as Microsoft Word but you can't complain - remember it's free. I will have to explore more to uncover any disadvantages, but for the moment, Google Docs appears to be a great web tool, especially for those with tight budgets.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites